August 16, 2009

hahaclever dot com // candy & cigarettes #2 reviews


I don't have enough money to print a new issue of the zine. So, that sucks.

Issue #2 was reviewed by The Feminist Review and Ain't It Cool News (Scroll Halfway Down), as well as Zine World #27, who called it "an ambitious and cheeky collection" with "no filler." It is and always will be available online, on the right hand side of this blog.

Until my money situation changes I'm just going to publish stuff online at hahaclever dot com.

You may have noticed the domain name http://candyandcigarettes.com has expired. I'm going to let it go for now. Is that giving up? I feel like I'm breaking up with someone.

Check out some of my other blogs:

MUSIC FOR BOOKS - my new writer's blog, where I post music for reading books to

kmart surrealism - my twitter

hahaclever dot tumblr - the hahaclever dot com blog.

1 comment:

s.swan/spookyguts said...

WE NEED TO FIND YOU MONEY!